[linux-lvm] lvm and fai

Hello guys,
This message is for the debian maintainer of lvm package.
I've got a little problem using fai (Fully Automatic Installation) and lvm.
My server runs lvm.
When creating fai-nfsroot (using debootstrap) with lvm activated, debootstrap stops with this message :

# vgcfgbackup -- ERROR: VGDA in kernel and lvmtab are NOT consistent; please run vgscan
# dpkg: error processing lvm10 (--configure):
# subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 98
# Errors were encountered while processing:
# lvm10

I suppose that my server configuration interferes with the one in debootstrap.

Why include vgcfgbackup in postinst scripts ? Is it possible do it in "silent" mode even if there's errors ?

Sorry for speaking so badly English :):)

TIA