[linux-lvm] LVM and linux kernel 2.4.19

Hi all …

            Can anyone elaborate on how much of support for LVM have been increased in the kernel 2.4.19 compared to 2.4.18 series …

Assuming that 1.0.6 is the latest version lvm do we need to apply any patch for lvm if we are using the kernel 2.4.19.;

Warm regards,

Sharad.

 Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is 'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.