[linux-lvm] problem

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu
Wed Jan 8 14:32:02 UTC 2003

Ugh...

# vgexport -av
vgexport -- locking logical volume manager
vgexport -- checking volume group name
vgexport -- checking volume group activity
vgexport -- reading data of volume group "rootvg" from disk(s)
vgexport -- only found 0 of 39 LEs for LV /dev/rootvg/tmp (0)
vgexport -- ERROR "vg_read_with_pv_and_lv(): allocated LE of LV" reading
data of volume group "rootvg"

vgexport -- unlocking logical volume manager

Other ideas?

Thanks,
Dan