[linux-lvm] Graphical tool to configure LVM for RedHat 8

Svetoslav Slavtchev galia at st-peter.stw.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Jan 8 16:45:02 UTC 2003

Quoting "Ma, Thanh(IndSys, GE Interlogix)" <Thanh.Ma at ge.com>:

> [...]

try a google search for
lvmgui [java] and lvmviewer[perl i think]
both were the a bit abandend the last time i tried them,
but hopefully they'll work with RH8

may be( just may be) another solution would be
the tools provided with mandrake (diskdrake) or eventualy
the EVMS GUI (see http://evms.sf.net )

if you find some other pointers, drop a line :)
by the way SuSE had a perfect text(ncurses) installer(manager) for lvm since
SuSE 6.4 (i think about a year or two ago)

a lot of Luck,

svetljo