[linux-lvm] Re: LVM Recovery (urgent)

Andre Bonhote andre at bonhote.com
Thu Jan 9 03:49:02 UTC 2003

Hi List Readers

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 03:35:35PM +0100, Andre Bonhote wrote:

> You might ask why I don't write to one of the mailing lists. Well, the
> answer is quite simple: I don't trust them in this case. I don't think I
> have many tries left to save my data, so I need a real expert advice.

I really hope you don't get me wrong on this. You know, I am quite
despaired, and, to be honest, this mail was NEVER intended to be sent to
the lists. I really didn't want to step on anyone's foot with this
statement - sorry if I did. Of course, any hint on helping me to solve
that problem is gladly accepted and appreciated.

CU

André
--
Real programmers do "cp /dev/audio a.out" and whistle into the mike.
                                                (Randal L. Schwartz)