[linux-lvm] lvremove

Has anyone had this problem?

I went to remove a vserver, after stopping it, and I could not unmount it. The error received was 'device is busy'. I verified the vserver was stopped, I was not in the vserver's cwd, and (through lsof) there were no processes being used for the vserver or calling it. Has anyone else experienced this problem? And if so, is anyone aware of a solution (other than reboot with modified fstab)?

- Ross S.