Re: [linux-lvm] [Q] LVM snapshot volume extendable?

Sorry about the long text.

Could you please tell me what kind of LVM version, kernel version, File
System you are using for the extendabe snapshot?

Do I need to apply writeable snapshot patch to have snapshot extendable? If
so, Where can I get the patch for kernel 2.4.20?

I have applied VFS-lock patch, lvm-0.8final-2.4.0.patch that comes with
1.0.6 distribution.

Thanks in advance