[linux-lvm] vgscan fails after more or less successful pvmove

MrNatcho mrnatcho at gmx.net
Thu Jan 23 11:38:01 UTC 2003

Heinz,

thanks for the reply.

Looks like I messed that one up. I didn't think of putting down the errors in the first place as the LV was still
accessible after I unsuccessfully tried to free up the first PV. I didn't expect to get any problems when the
next pvmove's failed so I just went on trying.

At least I learned from that, even when that was the hard way.

I'll go and see if I was smart enough to backup the correct files from that machine...

Thanks anyway,
Stefan