[linux-lvm] Problem with 1.2Tera byte.

Hi,

 I have installed LVM and kernel patch on a Linux box which contains 3ware RAID controller ,1.2Tera of IDEs, 1024MB RAM. I have created 3 Logical volumes of each 50GB and for each LV created 3 snaps of same size.

 But when every I am dumping data in a large extend to the LVs the system is getting very slow and hangs for some times.
 then I have deleted all the snapshots what ever I have created then it works fine.
 is any problem with snapshots? or LVM patch? or LVM ?..please help me.

with Regards,
venkat.