[linux-lvm] Dangerous Recipes

I have a single shared SCSI JBOD.  And it makes up my VolumeGroupMailData.

It is mounted read/write by only 1 node at any given time.  This is strictly
enforced.

Although, at boot both nodes vgchange -a y the Volume Group.
So it is picked up in vgscan as an active VG on node1 and node2
I am aware if I need to make a change, like adding a Logical Volume,
Extending/Reducing a Logical Volume, or adding/subtracting a physical volume
that the volume must be deactivated on the secondary node(in my case node
2).

If everything goes well enforced, am I still in trouble or at risk of data
corruption?