[linux-lvm] Reinstalling Linux, and LVM issues?

Hello All.

I'm going to be wiping my hard drive and reinstalling
Linux on it.  Currently, I have an LVM set up on two
other discs in my system, they will not be touched.

Do I need to do anything before I blow away the
exisiting system to be able to get my LVM array back
after I format?

Cheers!