Re: [linux-lvm] telling LVM it's not hda8 anymore but now it's hda7

I am not sure I understand excactly what your problem is, but wouldn't scanning with the lvm tools solve your problem ?

vgscan and pvscan should find your lvm volumes, and you can activate them once you've found them right ?

best regards
Mark

"Martin Milner" <martin newdomain nl> wrote ..