Re: [linux-lvm] problem building LVM2 for 2.6 kernel

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 05:02:29PM -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> > 2.6.0-test1-ac2 version and selected device mapper and v4 ioctl
>
> I've not tried this kernel, but assuming it contains BLKGETSIZE64
> you'll need to compile LVM2 against newer glibc kernel headers
> (e.g. update the package for your linux distribution or symlink
> /usr/include/linux to include/linux in your -ac tree)

i already added a 3-line patch that deals with that, but it would
be nice if that wasn't necessary.  i'll take a look at the possibility
of upgrading my glibc kernel headers.  you wouldn't know what
version i should be looking at offhand, would you?

rday