[linux-lvm] Daily news from www.boxedart.com

Jason M. DesRoches jason at bigresources.com
Tue Jun 3 14:12:02 UTC 2003

Dear Sirs,

We are continuing to provide you with the highest-quality graphics for the lowest price anywhere on the web, our business model of offering thousands of graphics without charging "per item fees” on www.boxedart.com.

If you are interested in helping us, there are several things that you can do, which will help us keep our prices down and our inventory up:

1. Refer us to your friends and colleagues who might also be interested in joining our program. If you know anyone with a need for web design, you can help them and us by sending them over to the least expensive professional web design resource on the web.

2. Don't share your account with others! If you're letting your friends get free access to your account, or sharing our graphics with others, it can have a big impact on our tier-1 bandwidth bill, as well as cost us revenue from sales, and is, of course, something we absolutely prohibit.

3. Follow our licensing terms. If you are a web developer, please purchase the required additional licenses for your clients if you do not plan on making significant modifications to our templates that you are delivering to them, as stipulated is required in our online FAQ.

4. Consider one of our limited edition items if you are looking for low distribution graphics for yourself or for your clients. Also keep an eye peeled for our upcoming and enhanced custom work area which will make purchasing customized work a snap!

5. Spread the word around everywhere, if you belong to a forum community, and you see a related topic to our services, post about us. If you have a website, add a link, however please avoid just spamming our site across other communities, as it is usually against their policies.

6. Tell us your needs. If you are looking for specific design genres or styles, for the limited or members area, let us know about it through the feedback link on our site, so that we may be the ones to fill your needs.

Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appreciated by our entire staff.

We hope you understand how committed we are to continuing to deliver this service to you, and will continue to expand and grow to meets your requests and needs with not only our efforts, but your help as well. We trust you will continue to enjoy your BoxedArt membership, and we hope this information has help shed some light on the recent occurrences that have taken place on BoxedArt. We thank all of our loyal customers for their continued support, and encourage you to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

Sincerely,

Jason M. DesRoches
BigResources Inc. President/CEO
jason at bigresources.com

ICQ: 17947522

If you want to unsubscribe - please click here
www.boxedart.com/services/unsubscribe.php