Re: [linux-lvm] lvm2 and xfs (repost)

On Freitag, 6. Juni 2003 11:25, Svetoslav Slavtchev wrote:
> Quoting Rainer Krienke <krienke uni-koblenz de>:
> > It seems this message I posted some days ago did not reach the list. So
> > repost ist one more time. Sorry if anyone should receive it twice.
> >
> > Hello,
>
> why not go for a recent -ac kernel and skip patching :)
> ( in -ac are included both xfs and dm )
>
> and someone posted a dm-patch against xfs kernel on the list
>
> i'm using lvm1 & xfs ( and i really wanted to check lvm2) but because
> xfs, devmaper & soft raid do not work all together i'm staing with lvm1 :(
>
> best,

Sounds good. Are you talking about recent 2.4.x ac kernels or recent 2.5.x ac
kernels (if available)?

Thanks
Rainer
Rainer Krienke, Universitaet Koblenz, Rechenzentrum
Universitaetsstrasse 1, 56070 Koblenz, Tel: +49 261287 -1312, Fax: -1001312
Mail: krienke uni-koblenz de, Web: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke
Get my public PGP key: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke/mypgp.html