Re: [linux-lvm] How to grow a PV?

Hi again,

after a bit of research I found out, that I resized my PV some time ago using the pvresize command, that was available in lvm_1.1-rc2.
At the moment I am using 1.0.7 (gentoo). My problem is now that lvm_1.1-rc2 seems to have disappeared. I read that it was buggy, but worked for me at least 4 times.
Could someone please tell me, where I could get lvm_1.1? This would save me a lot of work.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas Kleffel

I wrote:

Hi!

I am running LVM1 ontop of software-RAID (md). I just added a disk to my raid, so my /dev/md0 is about 120G bigger now.

Now my question is: How can I tell LVM to include these additional space into the PV that's already there (on /dev/md0)?

I know it has to be possible because I did it several times (my raid has 9 disks now - it hat 4 disks, some time ago) - I just can't rememer :(((
Could someone please give me a hint?