[linux-lvm] Snapshots problem

Title: Snapshots problem

Hello All,

I have a strange issue of the snapshots on my Linux machine. Currently my Linux version is 2.4.18-snap.clipper. I have two snapshots are shown as ORPHAN which cannot be deleted (another thing is their date are shown as 'bogus' in snaptab). This causes the issue that all the snapshots following them cannot be deleted also. Is there any forced method can achieve my goal? Which command should I use and what kind of document can be found on some web sites?

Thanks,
-Kevin