RE: [linux-lvm] read-only media in a LVM?

Does a snapshot create a copy of all the files in memory? Just the files
that changed? Or just the file blocks or contents (i.e. diffs) that have
changed? So, would the snapshot have to be the same size as the cdrom or
could it be smaller?

Thanks,
Sean

Sean P. Kane
spkane genomatica com
Lead Infrastructure Architect
Genomatica, Inc.
"When we destroy something man has created we call it vandalism......
 When we destroy something that Gaia has created we call it progress."