[linux-lvm] LVM and transferring filesystem

Miguel González Castaños mgc at tid.es
Thu Mar 6 06:24:02 UTC 2003

Hello,

 Many thanks for your promptly answer.

 It works perfectly. I didnt know very much about the rsync command, i thought that It was only used to synchronize

files between hosts.

 I also would like to know which is the best approach now, should i delete the original directories? any change in
the LVMed partitions will not be reflected in the original ROOTed directory but If I delete them, I wont be able
to boot without LVM (in the case I would need it and my LVMed partitions got corrupted).

Many thanks in advance

Miguel

William Blunn ha escrito: