Re: re[2]: [linux-lvm] Core questions from a LVM neophyte...

On Tuesday 11 March 2003 08:56, Greg Freemyer wrote:
> I tried them also.  No luck yet.  Let us know if you get it working.

I've been able to use LVM across HyperSCSI exported disk subsystems.  2
systems exporting thier unpartitioned disks, a third client takes these 2
disks and creates an LVM group and LV that spans both disks.  Worked good,
but I didn't have time to stress test it.  I was able to get a second client
to access the LVM group and write to it.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
Pogo Linux -- Linux Systems Engineer