[linux-lvm] Interesting LVM Error...

Hello,

	I am working with EMC drives (Both M1/M2s and BCVs) and encountered
the following problem with vgexport.  When I try to export a volume group
which consists of BCVs, I receive the following error:

[root sanbox06 root]# vgexport -v bcvorabackupdg
vgexport -- locking logical volume manager
vgexport -- checking volume group name
vgexport -- checking volume group activity
vgexport -- reading data of volume group "bcvorabackupdg" from disk(s)
vgexport -- ERROR "lv_read_all_lv(): number of LV" reading data of volume group "bcvorabackupdg"

vgexport -- unlocking logical volume manager

Now, the creation of both the BCV volume group and the mirrored EMC volume group
was identical.  When exporting the BCV volume group I have no issues at all and
everything runs as exptected.  I have run vgexport on three mirrored groups with
no issues, but each time I use a BCV group, the same error appears.  Thanks in
advance for any feedback!

Cheers,
Travis B.