Re: [linux-lvm] hard drive crash info please

Randy Perkins wrote:

hello,

Hi,

thanks for the reply.
I went to the link you provided but there is no download available.
did you mean to say earlier "this is not quite finished".
is the download available for e2retrieve ??

Not for the moment. It needs some improvements.
I was able to recover a lot of my data (more than 36Go), but without their names because directory data were available (or easily available). So I'm working on that to see if I can recover some filenames.
I hope to release it the next week.

Good luke.

-=( manu )=-