[linux-lvm] Ensuring a LV does not move to a new PV?

I had a single hardware mirrored PV I have been using with 3 LVs on it.

I just added a JBOD PV to the VG for use with snapshot LVs.

Is there anything I need to do to ensure that the main LVs never add any PEs from the new PV?

i.e.
Are the existing LVs sparse?

And do new PEs get allocated as data is written to the LV?

If so, I can easily see PEs coming from the wrong PV.

Thanks
Greg
--
Greg Freemyer