[linux-lvm] modprobe block-major-43 error at boot time

I am getting the following error at boot time:

modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module block-major-43
kernel: kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -s -k block-major-43, err

This error happen just after vgscan and vgchange in my rc.sysinit file.

Anybody can help me understand what I am doing wrong?

--

Daniel Savard

Internet: dsavard(at)cids.ca