[linux-lvm] Defect in vgchange

hi

I am a software engineer working in the area of Storage Area Networks .

But whenever I give the following command

vgchange -l 128 test_vg

test_vg being a volume group on physical volumes created on sd device partitions (type 8e)

It results in segmentation fault.  (I am working on a multi path system ;  lvm version : lvm-1.0.3-4 )

Kindly give me the reason for this , whether this version is not suited for multi-path or this is a defect.

Thanks and regards

Sachin Gupta