[linux-lvm] LVM2 strangeness.

Max Kalika max+lists.lvm-dev at lsit.ucsb.edu
Thu May 29 18:34:01 UTC 2003

Quick followup...

I blew away the snapshots and tried again.  The performance was much better
(not surprisingly), but I still have lots of "busy buffer" messages in the
kernel log.  Would anyone know what this is all about, and whether or not I
should worry about it?  I'm considering putting LVM2 on a production mail
server, primarily for the simple resize capabilities, but also to use
snapshots during the rsync process (so as not to get many "file doesn't
exist" errors).