[linux-lvm] Using RAID-0 disks to snapshot backups

Hi Guys,

Anybody have any idea about what could happen if, during a snapshot the discs used by the snapshot logical volume fail ? What I expect is that my snapshot will fail (nothing could be more fair than this ;-) , but is there any chance of this corrupt the logical volume that was being backuped during the disc failure ?

TIA,

Cuqui