[linux-lvm] Re: how to start running LVM under fedora test and 2.6 kernel?

I am running fedora1 with an lvm1 root.  How can I upgrade to 2.6 kernel?

In a previous message on this list:

> so
> it's easy enough to install and get *that* configuration working.
> but how do i move up?

Boot 2.6 and use the LVM2 tools in the directory you selected
when you configured them.

I can't boot 2.6 because it won't work with my lvm1 root.  What is the
procedure in this case?