Re: [linux-lvm] Lost partition table, how can I find the start ofthe PV?

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Rickard...

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 09:13, Rickard Olsson wrote:
> Brian J. Murrell wrote:
>
> > I am hoping somebody can suggest a tool/operation to try to recover at
> > least enough of a partition table to try to get /dev/hda3 (and hda1 and
> > hda2 if possible.
>
> You can try gpart: http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/user/76201/gpart/

This did the trick!  Got all my data back, system is back in running
order and I am doing a backup as we speak.

Always answer that little voice that nags you every now and then.  :-)

b.

Brian J. Murrell