[linux-lvm] Migration to lvm on a new HDD

Hi,

I've a new HDD it is mounted as slave.
I plan to use it with LVM and use it as the master device.

Today, I boot linux from /dev/hda
The new disk has a linux /boot partition as /dev/hdb1 and a lvm partition as /dev/hdb2.

I've created the volume group called vg00 and the logical volumes I need (var, home, root...) on /dev/hda2.

When I will move the disk from slave to master, it will change its partition name from hdb to hda but the devices in /dev (/dev/vg00/ something) are hosted by the old disk.

Do I've to copy the /dev/vg00 so well?

Do I've to edit something else than the /tc/fstab to have a bootable system on the new disk?

---
Regards
		- Jean-Luc