[linux-lvm] LVM and resize

Reidar Westvik brad.p at frisurf.no
Tue Oct 7 12:14:01 UTC 2003

Hi Heinz,

Thanks for your quick reply! :)

I am still able to mount the filesystem, but after a while it goes into
read-only mode, witch is fine. However I cannot take backup of the volume
cause it's to big, but it's not "the end of the world" if the data gets
lost, but we would like to keep data.

I've read about using pvmove -i and when i try to run it i get "command not
implemented yet". Is there a way around this ?

Reidar