RE: [linux-lvm] lvmcreate_initrd: depmod without -F?

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 13:01, Renee Lee wrote:
> I have been watching this group as I use Linux with LVM.
> For the last several months I have been deleting any
> and all messages that have an attachment as this is the
> primary way your system can be infected by virus.

Do you also shoot anyone who approaches the front door of your house?
Because you know, that is the primary way a burglar can get into your
house.

> I suggest all members do not send attachments as this will make it
> easer to tell if another on the list is infected.

_I_ suggest people stop using operating systems and/or e-mail programs
that can so easily be infected with viruses, and furthermore, if they
insist on using such items, they protect themselves from viruses with
properly discriminating anit-virus software and not just throwing out
anything that could _possibly_ carry a virus.

Now seeing as this is already way OT, please be sure to direct any
followups to me personally and not the list.  I am sure my kill-filters
will treat it accordingly.  Thanx.

b.

Brian J. Murrell