[linux-lvm] help on pvcreate usage

SystemError system.error at gmx.net
Fri Oct 17 13:20:02 UTC 2003

Bala Sat,

the command <<pvcreate /dev/sdb4>> will "only" destroy all data on the
partition <</dev/sdb4>> all other partitions on <</dev/sdb>> should
remain unaffected.

Of course backups are always handy when doing things like that...

Bye
Lutz Reinegger

Am Don, 2003-10-16 um 16.18 schrieb Sathiamoorthy Balasubramaniyan
(ext_TCS):