Re: [linux-lvm] Reducing the size of a physical volume

Am Montag, 20. Oktober 2003 15:31 schrieb Brian J. Murrell:
> On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 17:20, Charles Lacour wrote:
> > I'm not subscribed to the list, so please CC any replies to:
> >
> > clacour (at-sign) greyhound.com
>
> You sure do put up enough hoops one has to jump through to help you out
> don't you?  If you want help with something the least you could do is
> make it easy and straightforward to provide it.

agreed, (but see the original from header and the - requested - cc :-)

Charles, if you really are concerned about adress harvesters, get yourself a
free account like cl gmx com that you can easily afford to change when
spamming starts to strike you.

Joachim Banzhaf