[linux-lvm] (no subject)

Hi!

I am running LVM2 on 2.6.0-test8 with 4 x 250GB IDE HDD.

The VG is setup based on 16G PE size, and LV using 4 stripes/4K chunk size, mounted with XFS and exported using NFS.

I am trying to test the system using a looping program that performs continuous write to the storage from a remote client.

The system so far has not been able to cross the 284GB mark, using striped or non-stripe LV. Any clue which sub-system is causing the problem?

Regards!
VT