[linux-lvm] GFS + LVM ?

Greg Freemyer freemyer-ml at NorcrossGroup.com
Thu Apr 8 14:39:22 UTC 2004

Lustre?  It is for tying together lots of back-end storage servers into
a single large file-system I think.

I think the consolidated filesystem is available for internal use of the
storage servers as well as for exporting to other servers in the
network.

HTH
Greg
--