Re: [linux-lvm] snapshots and reiserfs

On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 02:23, Mark M. Hoffman wrote:

> What version?  I just looked at that site, and I don't see any kernel
> RPMs except the stock RedHat ones (base and updates) for RedHat 9.

I'm afraid I don't remember now. It was a while ago. Looking at my RPM
database, I appear to have kernel-smp-2.4.20-28.8 as my newest 2.4
kernel; that'll be the one. Remember, though, that I'm using RH8 not
RH9, so things will be a little different.

I just fetched the kernel image using apt, thinking "perhaps a newer
kernel will help..." - and it did.

> Or are you using FC1?  I'll upgrade, but only if I'm *sure* it will
> solve the problem.

No, definitely not FC1.

Craig Ringer