[linux-lvm] LVM across multiple servers?

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Mon Apr 19 07:07:02 UTC 2004

I remember seeing some mention that in the 2.6 kernels that the new LVM
implementation would allow disks across multiple servers to form one
logical disk. Did I understand that correctly and if so how do I use
that? I have several servers on my home LAN maxed out on the number and
size of disks they can handle and would really like to be able to keep
all those files managed logically in one giant drive. Thanks.