[linux-lvm] lvm2 striping same as lvm2 volume on kernel raid?

I'd like to add a couple of disks to a raid-0 array and use lvm2.

Are the results very similar if I do software raid-0 and put lvm2 on top of
that vs. if I do striping via lvm2?

--

Stephen

If your desktop gets out of control easily,
you probably have too much stuff on it that
doesn't need to be there.
         Donna Smallin, "Unclutter Your Home"