Re: [linux-lvm] lvm lost after debian upgrade

On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 03:25:03AM +0100, Daniel Roth wrote:
> My lvm is at /dev/volume_group/mylv, my lvm consisted of hde,g,i

Known issues with Debian:

  lvm.conf detect_md_component should be set to 1 not 0

  lvm.conf filters - check if cdrom drive is excluded correctly:
    sometimes the cdrom exclusion points to a real hard disk by mistake

Use pvscan -P to check what LVM2 actually sees.

Alasdair
--
agk redhat com