[linux-lvm] Problems with LVM

Hi

I had a lvm-array with 3 disks á 120gb. One failed and then I could not bring the array online. I had one partition spanning the whole array. Finaly I tried vgreduce --removemissing, this got rid of the errors, but unfortunatly it now seems that the whole lvm-array of the two remaing disks is unallocated. My problem is that I would like to get the data of the two remaining disks. Is there any way of doing this or did I !@"#¤ up when i did vgreduce --removemissing?
I am using reiserfs on the disk.

Thanks
Mattias