Re: [linux-lvm] LVM2 full disk & Grub

AJ Lewis wrote:
Work is in progress to add lvm2 information into the LVM HOWTO.  I hope to
have it published in the next few days.  If you have anything that you feel

Cool! Thanks for your work. A new comer like me really needs such an updated manual (though the one for LVM1 is still very useful).

should really be in it (such as this grub issue) let me know.

Sure, I will if I have more.

--Ling