    Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:08:55 +0100
    From: Stefan Lucke <stefan lucke in-berlin de>
 Subject: Error with "vg_read_with_pv_and_lv .. current PV" during boot
      To: linux-lvm redhat com

Hi,

I'm in trouble during boot due to vgscan reports above error.

Doing vgscan with Knoppix or from suse 9.0 rescue system, works without
errors and my LVs are accessable.

hda (hda1 160MB unused, hda2 32MB /boot, hda3 9.8GB lvm)
hdb (120 GB lvm )

root filesystem is on /dev/vg00/lv04

Would be nice if someone can give a hint how to dig further.

Stefan Lucke

----- End forwarded message -----