[linux-lvm] file corruption writing to lvm2 volume

I have a program that's writing data out to a file and it looks like my
files are not written out correctly onto an lvm2 volume, while they will
write out correctly to a non lvm2 partition.

I'm not seeing any errors on the console, so I'm not sure what to look
for.  Let me know what kind of data I can provide.

I'm running linux-2.6.2 on ia64.

--
Mark Wong - - markw osdl org
Open Source Development Lab Inc - A non-profit corporation