[linux-lvm] Re: LVM HOWTO updated for LVM2

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 04:18:01PM -0600, AJ Lewis wrote:
| The LVM HOWTO at http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/LVM-HOWTO/ has been updated to
| include information about LVM2 as well as LVM1.  It also has the beginnings
| of a FAQ section which will hopefully be greatly expanded on as we go
| forward.

Woohoo!

| Please send me feedback if you think something should be added or changed.

Maybe now I'll be able to upgrade my other systems to kernel 2.6.
(the two that don't use lvm are already there, the two that do are
waiting until I can figure out how to make it work)

-D

--
Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved
person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman dman13 dyndns org