Re: [linux-lvm] S.A.M.E methodology

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 09:01:13AM -0200, Ricardo Mattia wrote:
So, my question is : Has anyone implemented this stuff using
Linux SUSE and LVM? If yes, is it work and could you give me some tips
about it?
i don't know with suse, but i'd use a system that has LVM2 if i wanted
striping and the ability to extend a striped lv.

--
Luca Berra -- bluca comedia it
       Communication Media & Services S.r.l.