Re: [linux-lvm] Re: Getting duplicate posts from linux-lvm, dm-devel and maybe lvm-devel

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 07:07:46PM +0000, Alasdair Kergon wrote:
> Sistina's mail routing was changed a few days back and a side-effect is
> that many posts to Sistina lists now get duplicated.

> I have identified the cause of the problem, and I anticipate that it
> can be fixed tomorrow.

It wasn't - the sysadmins must have more important things to do:-(

In the mean time, I've set up *temporary* aliases here for sending
messages to the list bypassing the routing problem.

If you send list messages to (exactly one) of these addresses, only
one copy of your message should reach the list:

  linux-lvm uk sistina com
  lvm-devel uk sistina com
  dm-devel uk sistina com

Alasdair