[linux-lvm] Re: mac-fdisk and 0x8e partitions for LVM

Em Qui, 2004-01-15 às 14:05, Michael Schmitz escreveu:
> > 	It does make sense, but not in the sense of actually knowing how to do
> > it!  ;-)
> >
> > 	In other words, gimme references (URLs, HOWTOs etc) and I'll try.
>
> That's what I meant by 'if it doesn't make sense, don't try'. I have no
> references; Google may be your friend here, so might be the list
> archives, but then, playing with this might be more trouble than you
> bargained for.

	OK.  I will need this system pretty soon, so I will just do without LVM
for now.

	Thanks anyway.

	What bothers me is, no one ever used LVM on the PowerPC?

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra <ldutra prefeitura sp gov br>
Prefeitura do Município de São Paulo