Re: [linux-lvm] setting VG UUID

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 06:58:01AM -0500, Navindra Umanee wrote:
Hi!

After figuring out that my all my PVs were lacking UUIDs, I used this
hack from Heinz to correct the situation:

http://lists.sistina.com/pipermail/linux-lvm/2002-January/010521.html

(Alasdair also kindly provided a patch to handle the situation in LVM2.)

is it possible to have a copy of this patch? L.

--
Luca Berra -- bluca comedia it
       Communication Media & Services S.r.l.