Re: [linux-lvm] Re: LVM2 + Linux 2.6.1 questions

Måns Rullgård <mru kth se> wrote:
> Same version here.  It struck me that my /etc/mtab is a symlink to
> /proc/mounts.  Maybe that makes a difference.

That works better, thanks!  I hope it works across boots.  Now it
doesn't have the ugly devfs names instead of the short names either.

There is some anomaly with how the root filesystem is listed though
(it's there twice).  Oh well can't be too picky.

Cheers,
Navin.